Services to Businesses
When assessing which services are right for you, we start with your goals. As Michael Gerber asserts in The E-Myth, we start with the end in mind.
You will be working with people who are committed to your success. We use our knowledge to find solutions for you.
Changes are happening daily in accounting and financial reporting, state and federal taxes, banking and finance, insurance, government regulations and more. Staying abreast of these matters and learning through trial and error can be stressful and filled with uncertainty and lead to less than optimal results.
- If you don't have experience in these matters and aren’t at the point where you can add someone to your staff to do so, our part-time controllership service can fill the gap. Part-time Controllership Services are customized to fit your needs and budget. Your part-time controller will help you with: cash management, tax and financial planning, accounts receivable/payable, business planning, and corporate tax filings.
- Or you just may need a better understanding of the accounting function in your business or the newest tax regulations. To that end, we offer bi-monthly client Knowledge Series, monthly QuickBooks User Groups, our online Knowledge Sharing and personal training and coaching.
- Perhaps you are ready for a full- or part-time accounting person. We’ll help you find the best fit for your organization. We can also help you develop job descriptions and interview prospective candidates.
- Are your plans to expand into new markets, states, or even other countries? K2S is ideally suited to assist you with everything from planning to implementing your growth. Our network of CPA firms stretches around the world. We have representatives in over 90 countries who can help with financial and accounting issues that arise as you expand.
- You may be adopting new technologies or guidelines into your business. For that, we offer process documentation analysis and related consulting services.
- When it comes to your budget, how are you doing? Is your budget tied to your business plan? Do you routinely review your budget to make sure your goals are being met? There are many questions and answers you should be analyzing regularly. If you find you don’t have the time to develop these systems and processes, we can help. We’ll work with you to identify your business goals, develop a plan to meet them, and identify key target areas to monitor as you progress.
- Are you selling your business? Or are you looking to purchase a business? There are several ways for K2S to help you. We can negotiate buy/sell agreements. We can also perform a valuation of your existing business or the one you’re considering making your own. We have relationships with most of the bankers in the area, so we can help when it’s time to go to the bank for financing.
Whatever your financial or accounting need, K2S is the firm that will help you reach your goals.
As the owner or manager of a business, you need assurance that your company is meeting all requirements established by federal, state and local governments.
Your professional services firm should ensure that you never need to worry about this aspect of your business.
We help your business prepare and file all of those government forms. In addition, we make it our practice to keep you informed about tax law changes or other filing requirements that could impact your business.
As a company that looks to the future, we look at tax planning as a chance to help your company maximize its growth while using every available method to minimize your tax bill. Our goal is to provide our clients with the highest level of professional advice that results in paying the least amount of tax legally required.
Are your numbers telling you what you really need to know?
Your financial reports should be more than just old news. They should be vital tools to help your business grow and bring you closer to achieving your dreams.
It's our job to read between the lines and discover what your company’s numbers are really saying. We see things that other people miss.
K2S has developed a top-notch team of professionals to handle your finances.
Our experienced accountants work directly with your key people, teaching them where those mysterious numbers come from: What drives them and what do they mean? Working with us will help you better understand how the pieces of your company’s financial puzzle fit together.
Most importantly, our entire team of specialists is always available, proactively seeking ways to improve your business and its bottom line.